Show Microsoft Office Product Key Mac
If you see the error This product key has already been used when you enter your product key on www.office.com/setup or Microsoft365.com/setup, this means your product key has already been redeemed and is no longer needed.
Show Microsoft Office Product Key Mac
Is it possible that you may have a different Apple ID? If so, let's check the purchase history under that Apple ID. The product key may have been purchased directly from Microsoft which would explain why the purchase isn't showing up in your Apple purchase history. Just to make sure, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft to confirm.
Note NOV2020: If you just copy/paste the last file "/Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.office.licensing.plist" as instructed above, it should work as well. For transparency, this was tested on an old mbp with El Capitan and incoming connections blocked with Firewall (unsure if Firewall would affect outcome).
Using additional software can sometimes be complicated. But tools like RecoverKeys and XenArmor All-In-One KeyFinder Pro make finding your key relatively straightforward. Of course, your PC only stores the last five characters of your Office 2013 and newer product key, but 2010 and earlier will show the full key.
ProduKey is another easy-to-use key finder tool, which only applies to versions before Office 2013. It will show the product keys of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and other Microsoft Programs. Unlike the EaseUS Key Finder, you can not use ProduKey to find product keys for non-Microsoft programs.
If you purchased Microsoft Office at a store or through an online retailer, you received a product key either on a card or an email download. This key is used to activate the programs through the use of the Office website at www.setup.office.com. When you are transferring an existing program suite from one computer to the next, you log in using the Microsoft account created when the programs were first activated. They remain attached to the Microsoft account if you are installing Office 2016 or above.
Some older versions of Office, such as Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 were sold as downloads with product key activations. If you have one of these sets, the programs remain available for new downloads at www.products.office.com/en-us/previous-versions-of-office and can be activated using your original product key. After downloading the software, double-click on the file to start the installation guide and enter the key when prompted.
If there isn't a newer version of MathType available, the version check may occasionally display information about other Wiris products that have been released. If you'd prefer not to see these, either click the Don't show me this again checkbox in the message, or uncheck the Show Tips command on the MathType on the Web sub-menu of the Help menu. Note this is not on the MathType tab in Word; it is in MathType itself. Screen shot below is from Windows, but it's the same in Mac.
I would prefer office 2019, i dont like office 365 , you need to pay it monthly or yearly , it cost too much, instead , if you buy office 2019 from microsoft partner keyingo , you can save a lot of money
For macOS, all keys listed below have to be prefixed with com.think-cell.settings. and target the com.microsoft.office domain. For example, the full licensekey key is com.think-cell.settings.licensekey. If the key listed in the table is of the form [parent key].[subkey], e.g. reports.enabled, then the parent key is of type dict and the subkey is of the type given. For example, reports.enabled is listed as type boolean, which is the type of the enabled key inside the dict value with full key com.think-cell.settings.reports.
Administrative settings and configuration parameters are stored in the com.microsoft.office preference domain. See Configuration parameters for an overview of the available settings and their key and type.
Note: In previous versions, think-cell's configuration settings were stored in a config.plist file in think-cell's installation directory. This way of deploying settings is deprecated and may be removed in a future version. If your are deploying configuration settings by writing to the config.plist file, we urge you to move these settings into the com.microsoft.office preference domain to ensure compatibility with future versions of think-cell. Refer to Configuration parameters for key paths and types.
To deploy the configuration settings, the easiest way is to author a .plist file containing the relevant key-value pairs, which you upload to your management solution and target to the com.microsoft.office preference domain. See the documentation of Jamf and Intune for detailed instructions, for example.
For me, no steps were helpful but I had to recreate the user system logon profile and then was able to sign in to office applications to activate the Office app. After re-creating system logon profile, the user was able to sign in to the excel file and was able to open it without issue. Before that user was getting Error page and was unable to activate the product.
2. On the Go menu, click ComputerDouble-click your hard disk icon. The default name will be Macintosh HDOpen Library, and then open LaunchDaemons.Drag com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist to an external hard disk or USB key
3. On the Go menu, click Computer.Double-click your hard disk icon. The default name will be Macintosh HDOpen Library, and then open PrivilegedHelperTools.Drag com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper to an external hard disk or USB key
4. On the Go menu, click ComputerDouble-click your hard disk icon. The default name will be Macintosh HDOpen Library, and then open PreferencesDrag com.microsoft.office.licensing.plist to an external hard disk or USB key
3. On the Go menu, click ComputerDouble-click your hard disk icon. The default name will be Macintosh HDOpen Library, and then open LaunchDaemonsDrag com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist from an external hard disk or USB key. If the file exists, replace it.
4. On the Go menu, click ComputerDouble-click your hard disk icon. The default name will be Macintosh HDOpen Library, and then open PrivilegedHelperToolsDrag com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper from an external hard disk or USB key. If the file exists, replace it.
5. On the Go menu, click ComputerDouble-click your hard disk icon. The default name will be Macintosh HDOpen Library, and then open PreferencesDrag com.microsoft.office.licensing.plist from an external hard disk or USB key. If the file exists, replace it.